Please note that COVID-19 safe systems are in place and that we encourage you to pre-book tables to avoid disappointment.
Our restaurant focus is on affordable, quality food, always freshly prepared and served with care. Serious food, of the very best quality, sourced locally (whenever possible).
Our pub and dining areas are casual, relaxed environments, styled to welcome you, with a front of house team delivering a warm and friendly service. Our menus are fresh, seasonal and ever changing. Our chef Mark, who has been in the trade for more than 15 years, brings with him a range of personal menu selections to add to the traditional pub favourites.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends, to our pub for great food and good cheer in the near future.
- Soup of the day with a bread roll £5.95 (v)
- Tempura of King prawns with a sweet chili dip £7.25
(mains £14.95 with fries)
- Deep fried brie and cranberry sauce £6.95 (V)
- Poached pear, Roquefort & pickled walnuts £6.95 (V)
- House spare ribs with Asian salad £7.50 (mains £14.95 with fries)
- Smoked salmon and prawn cocktail £6.95
- Salad of black pudding, chorizo and poached egg £7.95(bread roll £0.50)
- 8oz Rump steak, served with homemade chips, tomato and garlic mushroom £18.95
(black pepper or stilton sauce £2.50 extra)
- Seasonal Turkey with all the trimmings £14.95 (December only)
- Slow roast pork belly, white bean & chirizo casserole £15.95
- Roast breast of chicken served with mustard mashed potatoes, baby onions, peas and smoked bacon £14.95
- Gammon steak, fried egg, homemade chips, battered pineapple and garden peas £13.45
- Aubergine & sweet potato curry, basmati rice & garlic flatbread £12.95 (V)
- Braised blade of beef, mashed potatoes, vegetables & horseradish gravey £16.95
- Beer battered Haddock, homemade chips and mushy peas with tartare sauce £13.95 (small fish £9.95)
- Pie of the day with mashed potatoes or homemade chips and garden peas £13.45
- Roasted salmon, olive and basil crushed potatoes, green beans & tomato dressing £14.95
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch & Salted caramel ice cream £6.95
- Lemon creme brulee, homemade shortbread £6.95
- Apple, pear & cinnamon crumble served with vanilla custard £6.25
- Fruits of the forest cheesecake with blackcurrant sorbet £6.25
- Selection of ice creams/sorbets £4.80 (3 scoops)
(vanilla, strawberry, toffee crunch, salted caramel or chocolate ice cream)
(mango, blackcurrant, or blood orange sorbet)
If you have food allergies, please ask the staff for details.