Please note that COVID-19 safe systems are in place and that we encourage you to pre-book tables to avoid disappointment.
Our restaurant focus is on affordable, quality food, always freshly prepared and served with care. Serious food, of the very best quality, sourced locally (whenever possible).
Our pub and dining areas are casual, relaxed environments, styled to welcome you, with a front of house team delivering a warm and friendly service. Our menus are fresh, seasonal and ever changing. Our chef Mark, who has been in the trade for more than 15 years, brings with him a range of personal menu selections to add to the traditional pub favourites.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends, to our pub for great food and good cheer in the near future.
- Soup of the day with a bread roll £5.45
- Tempura of King prawns with a sweet chilli dip £6.95
(mains £14.95 with fries)
- Cajun fishcakes, garlic mayonnaise £6.95 (mains £14.95 with fries)
- Parma ham and tomato Bruschetta £6.95
- Honeyed goats cheese salad £5.95
- Risotto of smoked salmon & chives £6.95
- Chicken, smoked bacon and mature cheddar sandwich with fries £6.95
- Tempura of haddock with tartare sauce sandwich, fries £6.95
- Ham, mature cheddar & tomato chutney sandwich with fries £5.95
- Brie, onion chutney sandwich with fries £5.95
- 8oz Rump steak, served with homemade chips, tomato and garlic mushroom £17.95
(black pepper or stilton sauce £1.95 extra)
- Beer battered Haddock, homemade chips and mushy peas with tartare sauce £13.95
- Pie of the day with mashed potatoes or homemade chips and garden peas £12.95
- Gammon, fried egg, homemade chips and garden peas £12.95
- Wholetail scampi, homemade chips, garden peas & tartare sauce £12.95
- Aubergine & sweet potato curry, basmati rice & garlic flatbread £12.95
- Homemade beef burger, smoked bacon & mature cheddar, brioche bun and homemade chips £12.95
- Sticky toffee pudding, butterscotch & Salted caramel ice cream £5.95
- Warm chocolate brownie, Vanilla ice cream £5.95
- Mixed berry cheesecake, blackcurrant sorbet £5.95
- Selection of ice creams/sorbets £4.50 (3 scoops)
If you have food allergies, please ask the staff for details.