Please note that COVID-19 safe systems are in place and that we encourage you to pre-book tables to avoid disappointment.
Our restaurant focus is on affordable, quality food, always freshly prepared and served with care. Serious food, of the very best quality, sourced locally (whenever possible).
Our pub and dining areas are casual, relaxed environments, styled to welcome you, with a front of house team delivering a warm and friendly service. Our menus are fresh, seasonal and ever changing. Our chef Mark, who has been in the trade for more than 15 years, brings with him a range of personal menu selections to add to the traditional pub favourites.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends, to our pub for great food and good cheer in the near future.
Sample À la Carte Menu(Service from 5:30pm till 8:30pm) Early Doors Menu served 5.30pm till 6.30pm, Wednesday to Saturday. Starters
- Soup of the day with a bread roll (V)
- Tempura of king prawns with a sweet chili dip (Mains with fries)
- Feta, broad beans, peas & watercress salad (V)
- Goats cheese & red onion tart, basil dressing
- House spare ribs with Asian salad (Mains with fries)
- Crab cakes with lemon mayonnaise
- 8oz rump steak, served with homemade chips, tomato and garlic mushroom (black pepper or stilton sauce £1.50 extra)
- Roast breast of chicken served with smoked bacon & gruyere potatoes; spinach salad & red wine sauce
- Pesto risotto with grilled artichokes & parmesan (V) (ED)
- Garlic mushroom, red onion and goats cheese burger, brioche bun and homemade chips (V) (ED)
- Homemade burger, tomato fondue, crispy bacon & goats’ cheese. Served in brioche bun with homemade chips
- Beer battered haddock and homemade chips with tartare sauce and mushy peas (ED small fish)
- Pie of the day with mashed potatoes or homemade chips and garden peas (ED)
- Baked lemon sole fillets, lemon risotto & rocket salad
- House salad served with buttered new potatoes and a choice of the following: grilled chicken, garlic king prawns or honeyed goats’ cheese
- Sticky toffee pudding and butterscotch sauce served with salted caramel ice cream
- Chocolate and baileys cheesecake, vanilla ice cream
- Eton mess
- Elderflower & gooseberry fool, homemade shortbread
- Raspberry & white chocolate brulee
- Selection of ice creams/sorbets (3 scoops) (vanilla, strawberry, toffee crunch, salted caramel or chocolate ice cream) (mango, blackcurrant or blood orange sorbet)V = Vegetarian Option