Our restaurant focus is on affordable, quality food, always freshly prepared and served with care. Serious food, of the very best quality, sourced locally (whenever possible).
Our pub and dining areas are casual, relaxed environments, styled to welcome you, with a front of house team delivering a warm and friendly service. Our menus are fresh, seasonal and ever changing. Our chef Mark, who has been in the trade for more than 15 years, brings with him a range of personal menu selections to add to the traditional pub favourites.
We are looking forward to welcoming you, your family and your friends, to our pub for great food and good cheer in the near future.
Sample À la Carte Menu
(Service from 5:30pm till 8:30pm)
Early Doors Menu served 5.30pm till 6.30pm, Wednesday to Saturday.
- Soup of the day with a bread roll £5.45 (V)
- Tempura king prawns with sweet chili dip £6.95 (Mains £13.95 with fries)
- Risotto of sun dried tomatoes and goats cheese £5.95 (V)
- Smoked mackerel pate with pickled cucumbers £5.95
- House spare ribs with Asian salad £5.95 (Main £12.95 with fries)
- Deep fried squid with a garlic & lime mayo £5.95
- Parma ham & tomato bruschetta £5.95
(Bread Roll £0.50)
- 8oz Rib eye steak, served with homemade chips, tomato and garlic mushroom £19.95
- 8oz Rump steak, served with homemade chips, tomato and garlic mushroom £16.95
(both steaks offered with a black pepper or Stilton sauce £1.50 extra)
- Gammon served with homemade chips, fried egg and garden peas £12.95 (ED)
- Chicken burger served in a brioche bun with homemade chips and salad £13.95
- Mushroom, goats cheese and onion burger in a brioche bun with homemade chips and salad £12.95 (V) (ED)
- House salad - Choise from one of the following: Chicken, Goats cheese or garlic King Prawn £12.95 (ED)
- Beer battered haddock and homemade chips with tartar sauce and mushy peas £12.95 (ED small fish)
- Pie of the day with mashed potatoes or homemade chips and garden peas £12.95 (ED)
- Baked fillet of plaice served with new potatoes and a caper & butter sauce with sauteed spinach £14.95
Sides Dishes - Fries (£3.50), Homemade chips £3.95, House Salad (£3.50), Bowl of Vegetables (£3.50), Olives (£2.95)
V = Vegetarian Option
ED = Early Doors
Early Doors is a reduced price menu for £8.95, when orders taken between 5.30pm and 6.30pm, Wednesday to Saturday. Early Doors diners may be asked to vacate their tables by 8pm.
If you have food allergies, please ask the staff for details.